We call our DANIEL rosé Renaissance because it is reimagined and reborn every harvest.This year, Dan chose Nebbiolo, the noble grape of Italy's Piedmont region, famous for Barolo and Barbaresco (spoiler alert: yes, we have a red DANIEL nebbiolo in barrel). Grower, John Albini is in his element working with nebbiolo, a relatively rare variety in the US. His family has been farming in Sonoma County since arriving from northern Italy in 1913. The Albini family has worked closely with the earth to produce the finest of her fruits. You can taste that labor of love in this wine. Our 2021 rosé is pale, salmon pink in the glass, the nose is delicately perfumed with notes of wild strawberry. The palate is laser focused with a regal backbone and bright acidity. Flavors of stone fruit, honeycomb and a hint of white pepper meld together for a refreshing finish.
|AVAILABLE STATES||AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, D.C., FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY|
|CUVEE/ITEM NAME||DANIEL Renaissance Rosé|
|DRINKING WINDOW||1 - 3 Years|
|PERCENTAGE OF PRIM. VAR.||100%|
|PRODUCTION - NUMBER OF CASES||<100|
|TAGLINE - ANNOUNCE YOUR WINE||Italian variety rosé for great structure and acidity|
|TASTING NOTE - ACIDITY||5|
|TASTING NOTES - FRUITY||2|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
SHIPPING DIRECT FROM THE WINERY
Shipping wines can be complex and expensive so Scoperta works with wineries to simplify shipping costs and ensure you're getting the best service possible.
SCOPERTA! FLIGHT CLUB
Spend less money on shipping, discover more incredible wine. Plus, get a personal
Sommelier to help you find just what you’re looking for. We’ll raise a glass to that! Join a club that has no rules, but all the perks: The Scoperta! Flight Club
For a limited time, you can join the Scoperta! Flight Club for FREE (limited to the first 1,000 consumers) and get all the member benefits below.
SCOPERTA! FLIGHT CLUB MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Reduced shipping costs
- Personal Somm - Exclusive access to our sommelier-led taste team for personalized recommendations for any occasion or season, providing you with one-on-one support in choosing wine that best fits your palate and budget. Opportunity to win a three-pack tasting package so you can discover even more great wine! – through December 31st, 2022
- Access to some of the most incredible but underrepresented wines in the country
SCOPERTA! FLIGHT CLUB SHIPPING PRICING
- Create an account if you haven’t already.
- Make a wine purchase between August 1st - December 31st, 2022.
Upon completion of these two steps, you will be automatically enrolled in the Scoperta! Flight Club free of charge (a $120 value) that is valid through June 30th, 2023.
**We will not charge or hold credit card information for this membership. This is a limited offer and does not auto renew**
PROTECTING YOUR WINE
Wine is fragile - during times of extreme heat or cold, the winery may choose to delay your shipment to protect from spoilage or damage.
If you have questions about weather delays, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ship to states are determined by each winery.
- Shipping is direct from each winery and each winery has their own shipping policies. If you have a question regarding your shipment, please contact email@example.com.
- Signature Required - Wine contains alcohol and must be signed for by someone 21 years or older with a valid photo I.D.